Now I'm listening to...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Unhealthy Eating Binge

Shit.. staying at home isn't a good thing at all..

Today I've been slacking at home, catching up my last week's tv programmes at one shot..
Not only that, i've been eating junk non-stop while tv watching too... =(

After that stomach-bloating sushi outing last friday (which i'll blog at a later time), i think my stomach capacity increased or something... Ate a lot.. Can finish my mom's salmon + sushi rice for breakfast.. Then 2 oranges, 1 packet of Lay's Sour & Cream potato chips, 1 packet of kinder bueno and 6 (or was it 7?) packets of Hello Panda biscuits for lunch!!! Because i bought the assorted flavours kind, so i couldn't resist trying all the Hello Panda flavours~ Heh...

Later went to this 泉馨园海鲜菜馆 at Jalan Besar for dinner... HAhaha.. whoa~ the food there not bad~ I recommend the Stewed Duck with Sea Cucumber dish!! Hahaha~ $25 only but its serving is like one of the dishes you have for banquet when you have 10 persons at a table.. The oyster egg not bad too~ Yum yum~!!! Think my stomach's super bloated now... Must go rest a bit first.. Lol..

Ciao~~


Think i will miss Chinese cuisine badly in near future...

No comments: