Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wisdom Tooth...

2 months ago.. my gum hurts slightly.. I prayed and hoped fervently that it wasn't a cavity...

And to my relief, i spotted a little white patch emerging from my gums a month later... Phew!! It's my wisdom tooth(s)!!!

But still.. it hurts like hell, and the pain gets even worse recently that the gums are pretty swollen already..

And just a few days ago, i've woken in the middle of the night just because of the painful ache!!! ARgghhh...

Not only that.. i cant eat my favourite foods in peace~ Cos when i bite, the food will press against my gums which is sandwiched between the food and the tooth underneath.. Poor gums~!!!

I really hoped that my new wisdom is worth all the pain~ Hahah...

So i go round asking my friends what their experience is like when they got theirs and how they deal with the pain...


And to my horror...




NONE OF THEM HAVE GOTTEN THEIRS YET~!!!!!!

Oh man~!! And they are all older than me!!! Oh man~ Why like that?!!!

ROarrr.... Ouch!!!

=S

No comments: