Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Timetable of this Sem..

Oh shit... I didn't get any timeslots for Developmental Psych!! Arrggghhh...
Why tis sem so suay?? I have always gotten what i want for the past sems!!
This is the first time i have to ballot in the 2nd round sia~

But for JJ, it's already 家常便饭...
And i put similar ranks as him...

Hmmm...

The rest still okay though.. But now that there're only friday slots for the developmental tutorial, my friday is gone.. Haiz.. And i thought i could continue ending my fridays at 12pm... or at least 2pm!! Arrggghhh...

Sian..



But never mind.. After looking at The World's Suckiest Timetable... I felt slightly relieved though...

Sometimes things are not as bad as it seems.. LoL...

=D

2 comments:

Azure1984 said...

thanks lor...for helping me to publicise the timetable....

Summergal said...

Hahaha.. No probs no probs~ 举手之劳罢了~

Lolx...

Or u wan pay me publicity fees? I oso dun mind~

^_^