Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Suay Chronicles II

And i thought my lousy timetable is the only suay thing...

Lately i wanted to take part in some exercise programme, and i finally persuaded JJ and YY to join~ Was waiting for the health and fitness booth to be set up in arts.. And it came yesterday~

So i went happily to visit the health and fitness booth... and all the classes are already full!! Arrrggghhhh.... Should have went to its booth at science when it first set up...

Then today.. Wanted to go iceskating... When i reached there, fuji palace is under renovation~!!!

What a waste of time~!!! =(


Oh and can i complain that my two psych textbooks cost me like 80 bucks?!!!
BloodMoneysuckers!! ROarS!! =((

3 comments:

Bear that likes stars said...

wah.. if i comment, i'll be one of the nicest people :P lol ....

think it's off peak season, so iceskating rink under repair ba.. go run / jog /walk ?

Azure1984 said...

wa.. $80 you complain liao. my 2 textbk cost me $86 la!!!!!!!
.
they are getting smaller in size but the price are increasing!!!

Summergal said...

bEar tT LiKes StaRs:

HAha.. tt's the idea.. I wan ppl to tink tt way so tt more comments can come in~ LolX~~~ Hee..

Run/jog?? so sian~ Prefer playing sports games.. haha~

kr:

YA lar~!! sizes all decrease but price keep increasing!! I bought 4 pretty small tbs, all cost an average of $40+!!! =((