Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The legend of my handphones...

I am really really very suei lately..

As some of you have known, i've lost my handphone again... Another reason for me to hate my life... Thanks to whoever-up-there.... Great thanks huh. But it's the 2nd lost handphone of the year, and the 3rd which is less than a year old...

Sian.

Yesterday, the fateful day, i was rushing to my dance class from school. I was holding my handphone, checking the time regularly, while smsing my friends. Went to the toilet to change for class, while i was doing that, i.......left my handphone in the toilet. Before i changed, i still reminded myself to take it before i leave. But after changing, i totally forgotten all about it... Argh.

And it remained out of my mind until JX went to that same cubicle after our dance class, and she came out with my handphone pouch. Apparently my handphone pouch was in there, but my handphone was gone...

for good.



HAiZ..


I think the trend started ever since my mitsubishi phone was drowned at a birthday party. Then i got the K700i. It was lost again a year later at a birthday party too. Then i waited for my plan to end before renewing it and i got this samsung e730. 5 months later, (or was it 4?) i lost it AGAIN. 1 drowned, 2 went missing and were never to be found.

No more plans to renew liao, no money to afford a no-contract phone either. I have decided not to own a phone anymore, at least maybe for the near future. TOtally given up on handphones...

I hate all handphone finders who kept the handphones withour reporting it to the police!!! Ironically, the police post is only beside the bloody CC toilet!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! Doesn't she have any conscience at all? She don't feel guilty at all?

My mom picked up a handphone at her workplace once, and she reported to her supervisor the next day. She said she'll feel guilty and uncomfortable if she had kept that phone. And this had to happen to me so many times?? I have never once gotten any phones or money not belonging to me at all... Even if i did, i usually report it to the lost and found area... So why are these happening to me??!!! It really doesn't pay to be kind sia.

Since it is so, then i wouldn't be so goody goody again. I'm gonna be BAD!! I shan't report it to lost and found if i ever got my hands on handphones, wallets and money~!! Muahahah......

I'm SOo Gonna be a BAD person from now on...



Or a DeviL....
da devil

Mwahahaha!!!!





The bad luck goes on... Today was my presentation day. So despite my great devastation over my loss of handphone, i still had to force that out of my mind and concentrate on finishing my project yesterday. ROARRRRRsss!!!!!!!

Anyway, today I was like super nervous till my throat went totally dry. Kept drinking water, till i nearly finished 1 whole bottle after the presentation. And while presenting, i only stumbled a little (quite surprised i didn't got tongue-tied.. haha~). But the problem is i think i bore my audience a little too.

My tutor was actually stifling ITs (can't reveal my tutor's gender here) yawns while i'm presenting sia. Then as the presentation proceeds, IT began to doze off now and then throughout our group's presentation. How rude! How can IT do this when the rest of the class didn't even do that? =(

A teacher should know that by displaying such behaviours, the students' morales would be greatly affected?? And that we would feel really bad and we may lose our concentration while presenting??? A teacher should know all these, and should learn to discipline his/herself, much less a psychologist like IT??? Maybe i should doze off at ITs lectures as well huh... Don't like IT!!! Grrr...

IT is grading our presentations.. Will IT fail us?? Did we really do that bad for our presentation?? I hope not, i hope that my negative thinking of our performance is only just spotlight effects (the tendency to overestimate the extent to which their actions and appearance are noted by others) as mentioned in my textbook. Haha... *Pray*

Oh this sat i'll be having the interview for the Work and Travel in USA programme!! So nervous till i get stomach aches sia! =( Pray they wun ask me questions which are too chim.. Nono, i should pray that i can understand what they are saying in the first place... HaiZ~

Wish me good luck!!!

2 comments:

averii said...

Please don't do this to me!!!

Don't you know that you are already quite uncontactable with your handphone??

Now without it, wah liao eh...

-____-;

Summergal said...

Muahahah... Finally i can hv some peace... Heh heh...

Still got msn, email, or housephone mah.. So many forms of communication!! lol...