Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why nothing goes according to my plan??

I scored full marks for 2 assignments for General Biology!!!!!!!!!!

1st time i ever scored full marks for anything since university life....

no, JC life....

Nono, come to think of it... Since Secondary school days!!!!!!!!!!!!! =S



Anw, YeSH~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally scored full marks for something...

HAHA~!!


But.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i S/Ued the module............(For those of you who don't know, it means not counted in my grades)

What the Fish!!!!!!!




*Screams in aGonY...............................*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops sorry to hear that. u know how the rest did? if the rest, got full or near full marks.then u can console urself coz the bell curve would be really steep ie ur final grade will depend greatly on other assignments or tests or exams hehe... anyway better than me loh haha got lousy mid term grade for my GEM dunno can get S or not :(

JJ

Anonymous said...

Don't show off! I also got full marks. Haha.

Reiya said...

Yeah. You need to consider how the others did. If like 90% gets full marks, well, you know... ^^;

Summergal said...

JJ & reiko: The average score for the cohort is 4.75 out of 6 i think.. But there are some handed in late, so was penalised by deducting 50%... Ya hor, then the rest can get like full marks and the mean will be 4.75 liao.. Haiz..

bridget: HAha~ Hey u dun alwaz come n burst my bubble can?? Other ppl dunno mah!! Tsk! =S

But anw, i so long nv get full marks liao.. so i'm still happiE!! Haha!!

Xiaostar said...

Wah then you can slack alot for your final exams liao...to NOT waste your S/U~

HahaZ~!!!

Summergal said...

Haha... Whoa~ Smart one...
Ok, i'll start slacking even more den... lol...