Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

When complication sets in...

Yesterday was Friday the 13th... Any of you had any unlucky stories to tell??

It was quite fine for me until evening time...


During basketball cca... Many experty ones came yesterday, shortening my interaction time with the ball to only a few seconds... =(

And THAT few seconds is the accumulated time throughout the whole 2 hours' of game. =((

Where have all the non-experty ones gone too???

So needless to say, i have absolutely no chance of putting the ball through the hoop at all... I think i only scored once for the whole of yesterday. And it's only because everybody 放水, to the extent that they actually stepped back and allow me to shoot without any obstruction. Sad case..

But i have a great suspicion that the ball must be cursed, because i'm usually not that pathetic right.... heh.



Oh yar, there's another thing....

I saw Cute Guy again!!!!!! Finally after a long time!!! =D

BUt he was with a girl... =S


Now, things start to get complicated...

That girl is quite pretty, and she seemed quite close to him too.. And she waited for him while he was in the room...


Don't tell me he's attached...



*Piang*





There goes my heart again... Sigh.....




He's the first guy whom i found cute after i've entered this school actually... And this is only the second time after i've first seen him... Now, after less than a month, and he got attached already??!!!!

Siaaannnnnn................



Anyway, i was so totally depressed after the two fatal blows that i got an acute stomach ache on the bus home... And it actually lasted till today!!! Got a serious case of diarrhea also sia... That's why didn't have time to blog about it yesterday...

So suei... 名副其实的 Friday the 13 sia~~



"And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again~~~"

4 comments:

Reiya said...

I also lao sai leh. Maybe it's the milkshake or the noodles.

Summergal said...

Haha.. how can it take effect only 1-2 days later??

Lol.. anw, if it's reli e case, den it'll be ur fault leh.. cos u bring me there to eat one.. AHaha~

averii said...

Just lower you standards...

You will see many cute guys after that...

Summergal said...

My standards really very low le leh....

Honestly!!!