Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ouch!!

Ouch!!

One of my foot slipped into the drain when i was on my way home...

(After dance class again... )

Thought I only got scratched... but no blood kind of bruise.

Until the red liquid starts oozing out... Then i realised i have multiple long ugly scratches on my left shin. OUCH!!! Arrggghhhhh........!!!

Will it leave scars??? Hope not!!! =(

Today's quite an unlucky day too, because i found out that the fish tank at home leaked. The few kilograms of fishy water flooded my entire living room, kitchen and even the master bedroom... At the same time, wiping out all the 4 fat goldfishes in the tank. My dad was cursing and swearing when he found out that his $200 worth of fishes were in the trash. No wonder my mom asked me whether there's water in the fish tank before i left for school...

Wednesdays are cursed...

No comments: