Now I'm listening to...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Common Face?? Or Celebrity Face????

Just this week, i had another person telling me i looked like somebody she knew... Which adds up to the 5th time this sem already out of the 8 times in my entire life... -_-"""

I was so sad that i have such a common face until now... Just realise that my face is so common that i look like many celebrities too~!! Haha!!!




Want to know whether you have a 明星脸?? Or which celebrity you look alike???

Well... I want to!!! So i went to the below website...

First knew this website from WS's blog... Then recently i saw a couple of my other friends posting this on their blog too. They now have this feature which allows you to post the results on your blog. So... I decided to do join in the fun and do it again!!! HAHA~!!!







And omg... The results show Song Hui Qiao, Jolin Tsai, Sammi Cheng and Shu Qi!!!!!!!!!!! All these are some of my favourite artistes!!!! Muahahahhaa~!!! Those of you who have been calling me Jolin, you haven't been calling in vain... Lol...

Haha... Yeah, i know... Some of you just feel like shooting me right now~

But i will still die in bliss now even if you do. GrinZ.....




WAIT... That picture is taken before today, meaning before i got my bloody new haircut!!!!

ARrrggghhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Moral of the Story: Never Cut your Hair on Impulse.

3 comments:

Reiya said...

Actually it's the eyes. I got Ayumi once. If you blanko your eyes, u get something different. Kenny Sia did it once.

averii said...

Yup, its not that accurate...

Don't be so sad YL, even though you dreamed to be a mei nu like since... Sec 1??

Alright, don't beat me up...

Summergal said...

reiko: haha~ really?? aiya.. i noe this is not accurate lar.. but still, i'm willing to be deceived... Muahahah...

averii: Shit u lor!! y can't u let me dream a little longer sia?? Shd hv seen ur comment earlier... den i would hv given u a black eye just now.. u lucky... haha...