Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Something good out of having a bad hairstyle...

Hey i just realised a bad hairstyle may not be a bad start to my new beginning after all...




Bad hairstyle = Ugly

Ugly = Zero guys would look at me

Zero guys looking at me = Don't have to be so conscious of myself and my surroundings

Not conscious of myself and my surroundings = Can concentrate on mugging

Can concentrate on mugging = a good beginning after all



Therefore, bad hairstyle = a good beginning after all. ^_^

Hahaha... I love Maths!!!

I'm really an expert at convincing myself man~




Cold joke of the day:

“他要跟你讲话。。。”

“什么?”

“话。。。”

“。。。”


Somebody, kill me please.....

4 comments:

Xiaostar said...

Wah...so logical huh~ Should have taken LOGIC with me mah~!!!

No wait...thinx it's thanxZ to me...that LOGIC has now been rubbed off from me to you lar~ Oh mannn...eh see I shared my aura with you k~!!! HAHAZ~!!! =P

Summergal said...

Pi lor!! Haha...

Unfortunately u shared wif me ur bad aura oso...

If not, why my progress in readings always so slow whenever u r around??? lol...

Anonymous said...

bad hairstyle? got meh didnt spot the difference leh lol. maybe u are experiencing the spotlight effect (haha check ur social psych textbk chpt 4 i think)

gd luck for the up coming social psych test! buzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

JJ

Summergal said...

To me, it's quite bad lar.. cos din turn out wad i expected.. haiz.. nvm lar.. wad's done cannot be undone.

Yeah, i noe.. i just read tt chapt. HAha, gd luck for urs too~