Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Finally... but too late

Hmmm... after reading my logic notes, i realised that actually logic is quite interesting.. and that taking this module can help you identify arguments much more clearly... Interesting.. Why only now near the end of the sem then i realise that??? Kns... Too late liao...

In fact i just realised that the modules i take this sem is quite interesting sia..

Like French, think it's my most relaxing and fun tutorial in NUS liao... lol..

Like logic of course, though the tutorials quite boring, but the content of the module is actually quite interesting...

Like Adolescent, and other psychology modules, i think i'm beginning to understand what's going on finally.. (cos usually i don't, not even during exams... haha~!) slightly a little bit clearer nowadays.. though still very lousy at comprending, and always get confused/mixed up with all the facts and info, but i think i'm finally getting the gist of how to study effectively for psychology or the other arts modules le... FINALLY..

haha, finally got some little improvement after all these years of training with ah gong huh... lolx.. yeah training, cos his ideas are always super chim to me sia. I remember beginning when he first start introducing me his ideas, i'm always @_@ or *_* or even T_T.. always never get what he's trying to say.. haha, now used to it liao sia~ i think it actually helps me exercise my thinking a lot too~ lolx.. thanks ah gong~!!

Eh, but then again, what's the use of it now?? final year liao then get the slight hang of it... too late liao. Sighs...

A real slow learner huh...

Think maybe it's because i'm probably not used to the uni system, not used to arts module, so got the kns cap... Then after that 一蹶不振 already.. then plus all the while i don't really know the right way to study arts modules sia.. So always memorise word for word.. So all these factors in addition to my then habit of slackness, procrastination and also no motivation to really study.. that's why my cap like that.. hmmm... yeah, must be. *firm nod*

Haha, sounds like excuses for my dumbness huh... I think so too.. lol.. but whatever...




Since ahgong had helped me so many times, ok, i shall feature him in the rest of this post ... (in a good or bad light, tt's another thing... =X) Haha...


Here's an incident which i thought was very funny...
Last week, jj accompanied me to this booth to sign up for a class for me and kl... I thought this course was not bad and so i asked jj to join too...
Then i blurted out loud...



"Ah Gong, you want to join mah? like quite fun... leh........ oops."


As soon as i said this, then i realised my mistake.

But it's too late, the 2 girls sitting at the booth was looking at ah gong, oops i mean jj, with weird expressions.

JJ, on the other hand, was looking at me with wide eyes and eyebrows raised... he's feeling stunned and anger i think..

If looks could kill.

HAha.. like what he confirmed in the next second... "I'm gonna kill you!!

I quickly finished filling the form, all the while trying hard to contain my laughter... the 2 girls also i can tell, trying hard to hide their smiles...

After that then i quickly left the booth, laughing all the way... with jj's still diao look on his face...

HAha, damn funny sia~~


Lolx...

No comments: