Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trauma paper

Just how unlucky can i get?? Got fever and a swollen throat the day just before my first paper....

Despite my fever, swollen throat and my sucky logic paper last night, i still need to prepare for my trauma paper this morning... Crammed all the notes last night till 3+am, and then woke up at 7 this morning to cram some more... On the bus, cram again... could feel that my head was so crammed that if there was a slight knock of my head, the information would spill out liao..

In the end, i could still only do 70% of the paper, and even so i think i didn't answer the questions accurately or fully... while many of the people would probably answer the whole paper with disgustingly perfect answers.. In fact, quite a few left before the paper has ended.. The girl beside me, was one of the first, if not the first to leave the hall... half an hour before the paper ends~!!! Faint... i barely finished writing when the time is up sia..


But anyway, i'm happy... for someone despite after my another sucky paper...

Now xin fu wor... lolx..

Someone suggested it must due to the L--- potion we gave~~

FAints!!!!

haha...

No comments: