Now I'm listening to...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Finally happy with my low maintenance hair style...

Hah... After 1 n a half months since i cut my hair, i finally began to like it liao...

Initially i don't really like it lor... told the hairdresser i wanted to keep it long, that hairdresser reassured me, "Don't worry, i'll just cut your hair to shoulder length.."

I gave her the green light, thinking that shoulder length is still acceptable...

BUt NO...

She happily snipped and snipped, till in the end my hair was only a little below the ear... Kns...

But now ok lar, after this 1 and a half month, exactly 45 days, i find that this hair actually quite not bad sia.. Super low maintenance man~ Don't need to comb as many times as before, so more still can remain relatively neat... lolx~!!

Some more this hairstyle also suits my natural-curled hair, which used to be a nuisance before... There are people who even thought i went to perm my hair~~~ Hehe... So i forgive that hairdresser liao... HAHA!

In addition, because it's a neighbourhood salon, it's also cheaper than professional ones.. So no complaints... lolx~

So overall... I like my hair! HA! =D



PS. Sorry for this fei4 post ya, but i'm a bit sick of looking at the notes liao... especially ones that i totally can't make the head or tail out of it sia... haha~

No comments: