Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What the...

Sometimes i think some higher being up there must have something against me or something... It's not that i want to believe in it or what... but sometimes there are just some events that make me unable to deny this belief...Just now is an absolutely great example...

Planned to reach school to study at 1...
Went out at 12pm... 1 hour earlier than yesterday, so was quite pleased..
Reached the bus stop at !2.10pm
Waited the bus for 13 mins.. (so damn long)
When the bus came.... I took out my wallet and realised....

Ya, what else...
I forgot my EZ link card!!!

FisH!!


Those of you who knew me well, would have known I'm already somewhat immune to this...Yes, real sian but won't feel too vexed or frustrated...

Maybe that being up there thought this no longer is a challenge for me, and gave me a more "exciting" challenge...

It rained...

Luckily (that's probably the only lucky thing today...), i have my umbrella with me...



The rain started as a moderate downpour.. with big drops, but not too heavy...

Then as the second goes by, the moderate rain turns to heavy downpour...

Then to heavy storm~!!!! That i can hardly see the buildings a street away...

So heavy that even if an umbrella, the whole of the back of my shirt is drenched, as well as half of my bag.. TOTALLY drenched!!!

KNS...




Not only that, when i reached home....
guess what????



The rain stopped... and i meant TOTALLY stopped!!!

There's even a bit of SUNSHINE...

LIKE the RAIN HADN'T EXIST A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!

WA KAO~!!!


Now thinking back, maybe the umbrella hadn't been a lucky thing after all... If i don't have it with me, i would have waited under the void deck near the bus stop... For only 5 minutes, and i would have not been drenched like now..

So you see, how can i not believe my theory???

If they had nothing against me, then why send such a huge downpour for only FIVE minutes???

And why must that FIVE minutes must the SPECIFIC FIVE that i spent walking at a no sheltered path????!!!!!


All i can say is...

"What the....!!!"

No comments: