Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A message reply

Haha... nothing much~ just rcv this reply in facebook a few days back...
And it just brightened my day..
And brought back many memories of my days in Snoopyland..



"Hi. It's nice to see U again!
I'm currently trying to write my master's thesis but it goes so slow...
I miss U and our conversations!
And... Snoopy :D:D:D
(Snoopies must stand s Jenifer said hehehehehehehe)
Take care :)
I hope we'll stay in touch!
Pawel"


Now thinking back it's really funny sia... (Though i hardly felt funny at all back then..)
Yeah, our supervisor, with her eagle eyes, always telling us to make the snoopy stand, whenever she entered the shop.

"I want to see no sloppy snoopies ok?", she'd always said..

Lolx.. Those were the days...

No comments: