Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Friendly kid...; Anastasia cartoon...

This morning... as i was rushing on my way to the bus stop, there's this malay teenager boy, (should be in secondary school or JC bah..) who smiled at me at a distance away..

My eyes quite blur today, so i can't tell who's smiling at me..
Maybe i saw wrongly..

He's sitting at this seat in the void deck...

And as i walked nearer to him, he smiled and said, "Hey hi.."

I'm terribly late le, so i didn't stop, but just gave him a longer stare.
And realised that....






I really don't know him. haha..
Or i really can't remember who he was.

So i just showed him my "???" face, gave him a watery smile and then walked off....

And further analysing, i don't remember having a friend his age. And all my brother's friends that i've met are all chinese. So i can't possibly know him bah...

All i can conclude is, kids nowadays are getting friendlier and friendlier... lolx..








French tutorial is getting more of a torture lately... Cos i don't know what is said in class!!! Don't know why suddenly the whole class seemed so fluent in speaking french sia~ Only me gong gong, don't know what is going on... Sigh!!! Also maybe because i only put in minimal effort in it bah.. Hai.

Shit. Yesterday ah gong told me that this Anastasia cartoon song -- Once Upon a December, which is my favourite animated movie song ever, has a French version... Ever since, i can't seem to get it out of my mind sia~~ I even re-watched the VCD again sia~ lolx... Ya, why didn't i think that this cartoon has a french version ar??? After all, this cartoon setting takes place in France... In it, they even had Nicholas Tsar II and the evil Rasputin, who influenced the Tsarina and indirectly caused the fall of the Russian royal empire.. so interesting sia~ I remember thanks to this cartoon, i became a little more interested in Russian history sia~ lolx...

I still remember how i was so disappointed when i realised that the real story about Anastasia is that actually the girl who claimed herself as Anastasia was actually a fraud.. and that the real one was dead, only her body was never discovered. Also that the grandmama never did love the grand daughter like what was portrayed in the movie... In the movie, Tsar Nicholas was also portrayed as this smart good guy who died in the hands of the evil Rasputin, but what the movie left out was that he was not a very smart political leader who listens to his wife for advice most of the time... And this Tsarina listens and takes advice from Rasputin (because he somehow seemingly miraculously cured her sick son of a incurable illness). So Rasputin was somehow the mastermind behind-the-scenes... interesting sia... but never mind, that's not the point.. Haha..

I know i just changed my song to La Vie En Rose yesterday, but the Once Upon a December keeps ringing in my head the whole day~ So i've decided to change again..
Hah... to all the Anastasia movie songs (english and french versions)...especially Once upon a december, Journey to the past, as well as At the Beginning which are my favourites!! haha... Enjoy!!



No comments: