Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A frustrated adolescent...

Wa Piang~!!!

This is one of the few tests i really studied for..

Placed some hope for it...

But though i read so much of the textbook, the test was only on the notes which i didn't cover with much detail!!!!

Urghhh...

Then i made many mistakes also... depression is internalizing i knew that , delinquency is externalizing i knew that... but i'm not sure whether drug abuse is int or ext..

Put depression: drug abuse at first...
then later when i check my answer again, i changed my answer to drug abuse: delinquency!!! KNS!!!!
OL
Why my itchy fingers go change??!!?!?!?1

Not only that, i think after discussing i realised that i've 8 mistakes liao!!! and still counting!!!!

Sian!!!

This paper should be considered easy sia~ Cos all the answers are in the notes!!!
Die liao, confirm got many people get full marks one.. some more so many finish within half an hour sia..

AND yet, i got 8 questions or even more out of 40 WRONG!!!

I just saw my B flying away from me liao....


Oh Mince!!!

No comments: