Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pissed...

I'm pissed, by some people...


who frequently remind me of my weaknesses again and again...

who don't think of others' feelings when they talk...

who never consider the no. of other people around and the volume of their voice before they talk...

who make me think twice of confiding in them my problems/weaknesses/secrets in future...

who never consider that all these while, i have never commented or rather, chose not to comment on their weaknesses before...

who make me think twice of controlling my mouth again...


Yes, i am

PISSED!

So the moral of the story is never to show too much of your weaknesses to others, especially one who is inconsiderate, insensitive, loud-mouthed, and is so blunt with his/her words...

At least i'm considerate enough to not put any names...

Maybe i've been too mellow for too long...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo! i tink i know who u are talking about?

Summergal said...

huh? really??
how you noe???

haha.. but thankfully, it's over le..
things are fine now..
=)

xiu said...

aiyah i'm just guessing la. i dunno many of ur frens u know. =P

Summergal said...

haha... ic.. i don't think u noe tt person... but actually i also thought of a few incidents when i wrote this...so may not be totally 1 person...hah..

=P