Now I'm listening to...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Basketball

Hi people, i'm currently in the school library now.. Waiting for SW to finish doing her work in the library, while shun bian updating my blog. Came from the basketball welcome tea just now.. I think i smell a little, because no one except SW is sitting beside me now.. And she is simply too nice to not shift to the other corner.. So, poor her!! Haha!

When we first reach the basketball court at 4.30pm, we only saw a few girls there, and they don't really have the I-played-basketball-all-my-life-look. So i thought, "Phew! I'm not the only one!!" hahaha..

So after i paid the $6 life membershiop, the seniors there called us to form into groups and we started playing.. It's quite enjoyable.. because the girls are around my standard... All beginners.. Hehe!

And i tell you, actually, the real experty ones are always the latest ones.. Just like how the 赌神always make his appearance at the nick of the time in HK dramas..

As minutes go by, more and more experienced-looking girls started joining us.. One more experty than the previous. In the end, the last one is actually in her school basketball team! And oh my god, you should watch how they play.. Slam dunk here, 3 pointers there.. And i'm just standing there like this *_*... Thought we are only playing recreational basketball here???

Haiz... Perhaps i'm not made for basketball... I practically screeched at every ball that come my way. Haha, jkjk... But somewhere there lar.

Ok SW is done with her stuff.. Will continue later..

I'm back home now... Hmmm.. ok, let's continue...

Of course, there are plenty of guys there.. Never really got close to see if there are any good-looking ones though.. But there should be la, since there are so many there. Woohoo~!! Great nourishment for my eyes!!!

Don't know i should join or not.. The training sounds real tough, and so do the girls there for that matter. I'm such a scaredy cat at times!! =( Then SW, rarely being so interested in one CCA =X, seemed quite determined to join. So being the 义气 friend i am who wouldn't leave friends in lurch and also because of my 6 bucks , i think i'll most probably join this CCA.. heh.

Oops.. really late now.. Bye!! =D

No comments: