Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday !!

Besides being the national day, today is my mom's birthday as well.. So i purposely made today free just to accompany her on her birthday. =)

Today morning when i asked my mum how she wanted to celebrate her birthday, she said,

"Dunno leh..", and turned to my dad, "oei, wad are we going to do today?"

Dad replied, "Celebrate ar? Watch TV and sleep lor.."

-_-"""

Already i was thinking how much more fun i could have if i had asked my friend out instead.

Luckily my dad was only joking..



In the end, we went to PS to shop for my mom's birthday present. But today many shops had many crazy sales going on. That's why I got distracted and shopped for my clothes instead... =X

(I bought 2 tops and a pair of shorts!! Finally got a pair of shorts that suit me!! Only 15 bucks some more!! Giodarno's shorts cost $39 leh!! Wahahahahhaha...!!!)

Erhem.. Anyway, shop shop shop.. and at the end of the day, my dad bought a Titus watch for my mom, and it's the newest model that is advertised on this poster with Sammi Cheng in it. Seriously, i don't think it's nice at all...(due to generation gap maybe?) but all that it matters is that my mom thinks it's nice bah! =) My dad had very high opinions of Titus watches too, even though i think he only know of this brand for the first time today.
Oh.. did i mention his favourite HK actress is Sammi?

Today was a great day, hope my mom liked her watch so much that she had forgotten that i still owe her her present. ^_^

No comments: