Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Post of the month!!

Hey guys, i think i'm in love with my blog...
Whenever i'm bo liao, i will come and blog in here...
So i've decided to have a Post of the Month Award, to give myself some credit for the past entries.. Wahahhaa...

And the award goes to............




*drum rolls*










Post of the Month.................

is....................

Friday the 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Whenever people mention my blog, they will talk about this post.

With comments like: "It's so funny"(Thank you!), "It's a great blog!" (ThanX!), "Haha! I love to hear such suei stories of yours.." (-_-.... thx.....) and so on... Oh my blog is even in the list of 1200 interesting blogs, which a person who names himself copy ninja, comes up with. (I guess the main credit goes to this post bah. )

So honoured sia~ Wahahhaa....

But also from the results, this goes to show that i have many sadistic friends who enjoy watching me sink into deep shit... =(


What a sad life i have!!!

No comments: