Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Palmistry....

Damn. Today is only the first day of school and i'm already feeling so sian. The lecturers of 2 of my modules just (happily) promised us tons of readings to prepare before each tutorial. SianZation!! Perhaps i'm not suited to study.. Haha..

Anyway, today i went to do something interesting which pretty much brightens my day after my super duper SUEI (=unlucky) day last week (i'll blog about this later!).

Yeah..

Palmistry!!


Currently there's this bazaar going on in my school where there are many booths selling almost everything ranging from computer gadgets to clothes and accessories. One of these booths is this astro-palmistry booth where you can ask about your future on the following 6 topics. You can either pay $10 for 2 of these topics or $20 for all 6.

love/marriage
luck/money
career
travel/migration
health
children


With the current not-so-interesting lifestyle i have now, i'm definitely curious as to what will happen to me in future. Thus i went there with mf and her friend cheryl. We waited for quite a long time (while mf kept Om mani Padme Hungs continuously..) as there was a long queue before us. Being the typical Singaporean that i am, of course i chose the more 划算 one. Heehee.. He gave me a very detailed analogy and i felt my $20 is quite well-spent.. All the following examples are given by him. Guys, don’t puke k.. All these not i say one.. haha!

My Character

My parents have a great control over me, and restrict me to do most of the stuff that i want. Which is one of the reasons why I’m very conservative, reserved and lack of confidence.

Example: I would not take the initiative to chase after a guy, and a guy probably have to ask me out 5 times before I agree.

Advice: Say ‘hello’ to the one I like!


I’ve a very strong sense of intuition and mostly it’s accurate.

Example: If I have a bad feeling about this SIA plane that I am going to take, don’t take. It might save my life!!

Advice: Trust my intuition.


I tend to think ‘bloody too much’!!

Example: If a guy I think likes me, I would think up of a thousand reasons why he doesn’t later.

Advice: Don’t think too much lar..


But on the contrary to the above, I'm an egoistic person, very competitive too.. Have leadership qualities, like to control people and will be very popular if I can take all the above advice.


My main and greatest weakness: Temptation.

Example: Drinking. If I love drinking and tempted to drink a lot, someone may spike my drink and god-knows-what will happen. (Shux! I only had my first drink last week..)

According to mf, by temptation he actually meant that i'm unable to resist good-looking guys... and because of that they may take advantage of me. Fish!! @#$#@%#@%#@%~!!!!!!!

He also said I have an aura which makes people very hard to sabo me.. (hehe!) but this will be ‘killed off’ due to my inability to resist temptation. (Damn...)


Love/Marriage

My future partner may be a foreigner or an overseas-born Chinese.

I must find someone of higher status than me… and not someone who’s weaker.

I’ll most likely to marry at 31 (looks like you’ve lost your bet, mf…), and may re-marry again at 35.

Oh ya, he also said my palms read that I’m sexy (woohoo!!!) though i don’t look like so…. =S


Money/Luck

Due to this ‘fish’ on my palm, I’ll be prosperous and bring prosperity to my future spouse. (He said only 10 out of 1000 has this, and whoever has 2 ‘fishes’ are destined to be a fortune teller like him.) But because of this, my spouse may get lazy. (=S! Looks like I must train him sia…)

There will be a major point of change when I reached 35. As mentioned above, may re-marry, or strike lottery… (I hope it is the latter… HAHA!! Woohoo~!!!!).

He also said I will have something majorly lucky or unlucky happening on either Nov ’07 or Dec ’08. But 95% confirm that something is going to be lucky. I may fall in love!! Hahahaha!!

But generally, I’ll be pretty lucky.. hehe..


Career

Researches, (and some other jobs which I can’t remember) suits me best because I am good in details, in other words, meticulous… wahahha!

My job depends much on 人缘 to succeed.. and it’s possible because I’ve got the potential to be popular…Hehehe...

I'll be dealing with many major proposals and many foreigners during my course of work. I'll also make many major decisions! (WOW!! *_*)

And my ideal job scope is to be an industry where I can ‘show off’!! (Maybe I should consider being an actress or singer or any kind of artiste… wahahaha!! Look out for the next star-wannabe!! =X)


Travel/Migration

I tend to travel a lot and will migrate in the end (which he said in great confidence that i WILL DEFINITELY migrate). I will travel to and fro between Singapore and my migrated country due to business or family.

Foreigners are my 贵人s.


Health

Do not have a fantastic health in future. =(

May have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart-related problems …


Children

Will give birth to boys… (Damn! I was looking forward to girls instead…)






Well, so that’s about all… Looks like my future husband will be a foreigner.. Hope he’s some really cute Caucasian instead of some foreign construction workers.. hehe… So, guess I no longer need to care so much of my image in front of local guys liao… haha~

Cute Caucasian, here I come!!

No comments: