Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

$40 top

Oh my god!!! I MUST BE M-A-D....

I just bought a single top that's worth $40!!! Even more expensive than the 2 Dorothy Perkins tops that i bought last 2 weeks!!! And it's not very nice too.. With ugly flower patterns some more.. The only thing i like about it is it's cutting... But that's all.. Haiz, but i must say, the salespeople there are really something.. The sales lady kept pushing to me many different tops to try, when what i only want to try is one top!! Before long, i'm already buried under piles of clothes until i have difficulty to breathe under that pile!! haha.. no lar, i'm just exaggerating.. But they did push me 5 to 6 tops n a pants.. This is quite a smart tactic. After they gave you so many items to try, you'll feel guilty if you don't buy any.. And well.. it worked on me... and that's how i got that stupid top. =S

Don't think there's many occasions to wear that top also. But what's done cannot be undone.. Guess i'll wear it when we are celebrating Claud's birthday then.. ^_^

No comments: