Now I'm listening to...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Nothing interesting...

Some of my dear readers are already pestering me to update my blog lately.. Oh i know i know, my blog is just too interesting right?? haha...

Ok ok, stop throwing rotten eggs already...

Haiz, not that i don't want to update my blog, but it's just that there's nothing interesting for me to blog lately, and it's all because nothing interesting is happening to me lately!! =(

This is my daily routine:

Day 1:
Wake up
Go School
Eat
Watch HK dramas
Sleep

Day 2:
Wake up
Go School
Eat
Watch HK dramas
Sleep....
And the cycle repeats itself over and over again..

REaL InteResTinG.. o_O

Oh ya... lately i realised a couple of people whom i haven't met before actually knew my name.. Haiz... Looks like the blog fiasco still hasn't ended when i thought it's already over.. Looks like the topic hasn't died down yet. Hope it will soon.. Because it's starting to irritate me and i'm getting more and more paranoid by the day. =S

Ok, on a happier note... I got a skating membership card!!! Wahahahhaa... I heard that if you produce that card on tuesday, which is ladies' night (or day), you can iceskate at the fuji ice palace for the whole day at only $6.20!!! And that is inclusive of the rental skates!! hahaha... really got a bargain here! ^_^

I didn't realise there's this card when i went for the skating welcome tea.. so it's quite a big bonus to me.. hehe.. The club sounds pretty interesting to me, because they have weekly outings for in-line skating and bi-weekly ice-skating sessions. Just nice tuesday is my free day!! Woohoo!!! And i also realise one of the CAC freshies is in skating club too.. Great to have some company~ haha!

But the down factor is that i don't have any skates and ermmm... i have no idea how to skate?!! But i'm really keen in learning.. So ya, because of that, i have to either purchase my own skates at a cheaper rate (but still at about $100 =( ), or rent skates at $50 for the whole semester!!! As you have read from my previous posts, i'm already downright broke.. So if i join this CCA, i'm afraid i'm going to have to eat grass for my 3 meals soon. Then i know some of my dear friends will respond by saying, "Good what, can go on diet at the same time." -_-!!!

And these are the very dear friends who made fun of me about the ZOO joke =S. What cruel friends i have... Makes me wonder why am i still friends with them... *shake head* I finally understand how Mr Sian feels about his Sushi Eating Friend. HaiZ.

Ok, so anyway, i'm still not sure whether i want to join the skating club and am not really frustrated actually, since i've already got the membership card.. heh. For SW, she doesn't seem really keen in joining though, she seems more interested in the basketball sub-club. (But I also know nuts about basketball!! =( ) Well, tomorrow (or this evening?) i shall go take a look at the basketball welcome tea with her to decide which is the final CCA we will join.

Oh i'm also looking forward to this Sunday, because we are celebrating Claud's birthday!! The birthday girl threw us (me and Bri) the great honour of researching on the best eateries in Singapore.. Tutorials haven't start and we are in the midst of a project already!! So if you know any good and of course cheap restaurants (preferably in buffet style.. heh.), please do inform me!!! :)

And i also just realised many people can't get their desired timeslots this semester... Don't know why i got all mine every semester without fail... No kick sia~ =S

Guess i have to disguise myself when i go to school tomorrow...

No comments: