Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ramblings...

Haha.. It's been some time since i came to blog in here..
I think i'm starting to get lazy again.. Oh oh...

Oh ya, I think there's a problem with my tagbox lately.. Thought it would be ok after sometime.. So i waited, because i hoped all my previous conversations would still be saved. But apparently I'm wrong, looks like the site has probably been shut down for good. There goes my conversation history. =( So i've changed to using cbox instead.. Hope it lasts longer this time! haha!

I've been quite down again on last few days.. But after talking to my jie mei, i felt that i've been too 执著 over some issues. And that i should learn to let go sometimes. After all, these things are not forever, they always come and go. No point getting upset over such small matters..

Hahaha.. Never thought i'll say this... but if you are reading this... Thanks a LoT jIE mEI!!! thanks for hearing all my nonsensical complaints arhz.. and also thanX for consoling me ya.. (Better appreciate it ar, cos i wun say it again. =X)

Oh i just remembered what i want to complain.. On thursday, me, Bri, Claud and SY went to Co-OP making our textbook purchases. The other 3 was complaining about how expensive theirs was.. About 60 bucks or so.. And I didn't really consider how much my textbooks will cost, i roughly estimated to about 70 at most for 2 books... So i thought, " WOw~ Lucky i didn't take CNM!!"

After getting my SOcial and Abnormal Psych Textbooks, i went to queue to pay for them. Guess how much the books cost??


A Whopping $88.40!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The main reason being the Abnormal text cost about $50!! Grrr.... Yeah, it has hard cover and glossy papers.. but so what?!! it's only to improve our reading experience, that's all! Books are meant to be read, not display.. Haiz.. Now i have to figure out how to survive on my measly $150-$88.40= $62.60 this month.. =(


Some kinda Abnormal textbook this is...

And hope the lecturers won't decide to make my life even more miserable by changing textbooks again for the next semester.. HaiZ...


University education is really meant for the rich...



Add on: Oh i almost forgot... After making their purchases, Bri come and (happily) add salt to my wounds by telling me their CNM textbook actually only cost about $30 this sem!!!! Because it's been changed to paperback this semester.. Life is just so unfair... =(

No comments: