Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tomorrow's party cancelled =(

Just a quick one before I switch off my computer..

Claudia's birthday celebration tomorrow is being cancelled just now. It's all because our lecturers have been giving us too much homework in just the 2nd week of school! That's why we will be busy mugging tomorrow instead of enjoying our one-day tai-tai life. =( (We planned to go eat Uma Uma Men and go for desserts after that.)

So in the end, this outing can only be postponed till September during our holidays. Hope Claud's present won't rot by then.. Haha!

Ya, anyway they are not the only ones complaining about the sudden homework avalanche. WS too lament about her labs and reports and mostly about her nerdy lab partner . Even me, the super slacker who usually only start doing my tutorials in the middle of the sem have started doing my readings yesterday!! Help!!!

I think my nightmare has just started in NUS.

Last year was only an orientation.

I

AM

SO

DEAD..




*ENTER*

No comments: