Now I'm listening to...

Monday, August 14, 2006

My DreaM...

Found these Beautiful pictures someday back~ Actually wanted to use these as my background, but i don't know how to..

All these are photos taken in the Maldive Islands, and they seemed like a real getaway from our busy lives!! Oooo.. I'm so dying to go there once in my lifetime!! Maybe g8ngst8rs can go with me this DEcember?? Heehee.....








This is Phuket Island.. Like i've mentioned in my previous post, i've only gone there once 5 or 6 years back, and i've only entered the waters for like 20 mins but the experience is really unforgetable..



Snorkelling.... In case you are wondering, that's definitely not me k...
-_-..



This is what i hoped to see~ Nice nice corals and colourful fishies!!! hahaha!








...And not this..................














!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Haha, but anyways, after so many nice and beautiful pictures, surely some of you would want to go there right?? Ask me along k?? If want, can treat me also, i don't mind!! ^_^



Cheers!


2 comments:

averii said...

hahahahahaa... so nice, i also want go!!!

go in june lar, sunnier, less chance of rain...
plenty of summer beach hunks...

buwhahahahahhahahaaaa....

Summergal said...

Haha. U wish!! don't think i dunno wad u r thinking heh...

Dec go beta.. wun get sun burnt u noe... can save on sun block too!! hehe..